Jausoft – Göthel Software e.K.
supplementing your expertise within any phase of your
project’s life-cycle. We may also help succeeding your
project from inception to release – coast to coast.
Duerkopp-Adler AG, IBM Frankfurt, Siemens AG Munich,
Lufthansa Airplus, Harman/Becker Automotive Systems,
Hella, ATI + AMD, Sun Microsystems (now Oracle),
Animoto, MathWorks and CCT International.
for the whole QA, Process & Lifecycle:
- Analysis, Design, Coding, Review, Testing, Bug Triage
Integration & Release Management
- Optimization: Low level (mmap, compiler, caching, ..),
algorithmic (sort, hash, advanced natural, ..)
- Security: Cryptography, access control,
encapsulation (SoC, hiding, ..), fault injection.
We are fluent in C, C++, Java, scripting languages & UML
beside others. Our expertise includes Compiler Construction,
Unix/Networking, Kernel driver, OpenGL, GLSL,
Vulkan, OpenCL and more.
We have worked on GNU/Linux, BSD, Darwin/OSX, Windows,
QNX and bare metal – Desktop, mobile & embedded devices
and a multitude of different design & developer tools.
where we manage the complete life-cycle as listed above.
We utilize a diverse set of tools to cover the project life-cycle:
- GIT for decentralized source control,
- Bugzilla for requirements, bug triage & release definition
- Jenkins for continuous integration including running our
more than 1300 unit tests on supported test platforms.
- Mediawiki and API doc for seamless documentation and
- last but not least a forum for transient communication.
Göthel Software e.K.
Trade Register Number: HRA 7316 BHV
Owner / CEO: Dr. rer. nat. Qun Göthel, qgothel [@] jausoft.com
R&D / CTO: Sven Göthel, sgothel [@] jausoft.com